Santa Clara County
Don’t let nuisance wildlife ruin your peace of mind! Call us to get them out. Our mission is to provide superior wildlife and pest control and removal services to our clients. We work closely with each client, using the best technique for each situation and addressing all concerns. We also make sure that every client is kept abreast of the situation and completes the task while exceeding all your expectations. Our solutions to your wildlife control problems are effective, long-lasting, and align with the laws of the state. We provide wildlife control services to both business places, office buildings, warehouses, retail stores, apartments, condos, and homes.
At Norcal Wildlife Removal, we handle all forms of animal pests including; rats, bats, mice, squirrels, birds, rabbits, gophers, beavers, woodchucks, snakes, moles, raccoons, skunks, opossums, coyotes, dead animals, and more.
Services We Offer
- Humane and safe wildlife removal in commercial and residential buildings
- Attic and crawlspace restoration, insulation replacement
- Removal of carcasses and dead animals
- Cleanup of animal droppings and excrement, sanitization, and odor control
- Damage repair and wildlife-proofing to prevent future infestations
We Solve Your Nuisance Wildlife Problems in 4 Steps
Step 1: Inspect your property
When we arrive at your property, we begin by conducting a thorough inspection to understand the extent of the property, especially if there is a serious infestation. A single animal can be removed immediately with ease, but an infestation of rodents or bats is more complex.
Step 2: Remove the offending animals
We determine the best strategy and move in to get the animal(s) out. Our team will employ techniques that are best for the situation at hand, it can be live trapping or installing exclusion devices.
Step 3: Clean up, repair, and decontaminate
After the animals are successfully removed, we clean up the mess they left behind including droppings, excrement, feathers, carcasses, etc., and thoroughly disinfect the area to avoid the spread of potentially deadly diseases. We also conduct repairs and offer odor control.
Step 4: Seal entry holes and animal-proof the building
Lastly, we seal all potential entry and exit points to prevent any future infestations. Our experts will recommend property modifications to properly animal-proof your building and keep wildlife out for good.
Why we are the best in Santa Clara County
- Our team of animal control experts is licensed and insured, we are a family-owned and operated company.
- We use the best techniques and the best tools at our disposal for your specific needs.
- Our wildlife control methods are safe, humane, long-lasting, and in compliance with the animal laws of the state.
- We are dedicated to putting in our best work at all times, we keep our customers informed and make decisions with their best interest in mind.
- We are always in communication with each client, so they can report back to any higher-ups and everyone is always in the loop.
- Our prices are very competitive and budget-friendly, and we respond as soon as you call.
Our Service Areas
We proudly offer our services to clients in Santa Clara County including the cities of:
Brisbane, Atherton, Half Moon Bay, Burlingame, Portola Valley, Colma, Daly City, Millbrae, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Belmont, Redwood City, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Pacifica, San Bruno, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Woodside, Palo Alto, San Jose, Santa Clara, Los Gatos, Los Altos, Campbell, San Carlos, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Morgan Hill, Gilroy, and San Francisco.