San Mateo County
Has your property been invaded by dangerous critters? Call us now to get them out! Norcal Wildlife Removal removes all forms of nuisance wildlife including gophers, snakes, opossums, moles, rats, bats, mice, squirrels, birds, rabbits, beavers, woodchucks, snakes, raccoons, skunks, coyotes, and more.
Our wildlife control services include
- 100% effective and humane wildlife removal in commercial and residential buildings
- Attic and crawlspace restoration and insulation replacement
- Removal of carcasses and dead animals
- Cleanup of animal droppings and excrement, sanitization, and odor control
- Damage repair and wildlife-proofing to prevent future infestations
What sections of a building do animals live in?
When animals find their way into a building, they can build their nests and dens in any of these sections;
- In the attic: animals that can live in attics include bats, rats, mice, raccoons, and opossums.
- In the chimney: animals that live in chimneys include raccoons, bats, and squirrels.
- In the soffits: animals that live in soffits, roof tiles, ceilings, and also in the attics include bats, squirrels, mice, raccoons, and birds.
- In the walls: animals that will make their home in walls include mice, rats, squirrels, and bats.
- Under the house: animals that will live under the house include groundhogs, skunks, squirrels, raccoons, and moles.
- Under the deck: animals that can live under the deck include raccoons, squirrels, possums, otters, chipmunks, and skunks.
Why trust us?
Our mission is to provide superior wildlife and pest control and removal services to our clients by working closely with each client, using the best techniques for each situation and addressing all concerns. We also make sure the client is always informed of the situation and to completes the task while exceeding all expectations.
- Our team of animal control experts is licensed and insured, we are a family-owned and operated company.
- We use the best techniques and the best tools at our disposal for your specific needs.
- Our wildlife control methods are safe, humane, long-lasting, and in compliance with the animal removal laws of the state.
- We are dedicated to putting in our best work at all times, we keep our customers informed and make decisions with their best interest in mind.
- We are always in communication with each client, so they can report back to any higher-ups and everyone is always in the loop.
- Our prices are very competitive and budget-friendly, and we respond as soon as you call.
We proudly offer our services to clients in San Mateo County including the cities of:
Brisbane, Atherton, Half Moon Bay, Burlingame, Portola Valley, Colma, Daly City, Millbrae, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Belmont, Redwood City, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Pacifica, San Bruno, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Woodside, Palo Alto, San Jose, Santa Clara, Los Gatos, Los Altos, Campbell, San Carlos, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Morgan Hill, Gilroy, and San Francisco.